CLGdotTV, broadcasting from the NESTA building is seven months old.
In July 2018 our programmes were viewed more than 10,000 times, we launched a new podcast series and announced An Audience With CLGdotTV No3
In our first six months, February-July 2018, there have been 52,034 views of our programmes. In July 2018 we had 10,191 Pageviews. 13.27% up on May 2018 previously our best month. In the same period Sessions were up by 15.92% and Users up by 16.68% In August 2018 we will beat our July record monthly viewing figures.
We broadcast both live and on-demand programmes from the NESTA building at 58 Victoria Embankment three minutes walk from London Blackfriars station.
OUR AUDIENCES INCLUDE:
- officers and elected members of local authorities, combined authorities, regional and devolved administrations
- senior management in blue-light services, health and social care, the voluntary sector, professional and membership organisations, SMEs and multi-nationals
- principals and researchers in think tanks, Whitehall departments and Westminster offices
- senior management in commercial organisations & consultancies
- publishers, and researchers for mainstream broadcasters.
OUR CONTENT INCLUDES:
In our first six months we have covered the following topics, in many cases more than once.
Artificial Intelligence in public services
Arts and Culture driving place making
Care homes – the future of care home sector
Co-Operatives and the Preston Model
Data - Open Data
Data - Value of Council data
Data - Democracy, data and information transparency
Democracy in a digital age
Digital Social Care
Drones and the Drone Zone
Drugs - treatment, policing, legislation
Fire services as agents of social care
Hertfordshire - transformation
High street - Future of the high street
HR in public services
Internet of Things
Leadership in local government
Libraries – future of
Local democracy - engagement
Local democracy - local election results
Local democracy - modernising local democratic services
Local democracy - The People Vs Tech – how the internet is killing democracy
Local government - future of
Local government - transformation
Planning – the shape of things to come
Social Care - Managing demand
Social Care - Technology enabled independent living
Social Care – Sandwell. iCares integrated health and social care system
Social Care – Self assessment
West Midlands Combined Authority
Women in IT
Women in leadership
Women in Local Government
Work – Future of
On 23 October we will present An Audience with CLGdotTV No3
. We invite 60 people to join us for a day of making programmes. An Audience With CLGdotTV No3 will focus on social care and health, topics covered will include:
- integration of health and social care services around place
- the HR and skills connundrum at the heart of social care and health integration
- the challenges of patient/citizen information sharing and how these can be overcome
- the role of population, NHS ‘SUS’ and other data in improving service interventions and outcomes
- self-supporting communities – how far will social prescribing and asset based commissioning take us?
- the potential of apps and other digitally-enabled products and services in social care
- the sustainability of current health and social care systems.
Seats on the panels and in the audience are as rare as teeth in hens. #beoneofthe60 email Ben Webber firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
Increasingly our programmes are presented as Podcasts
. These can be listened to and downloaded from our own site or subscribed to through Spotify and iTunes
Back to homepage